SORTRAK G4 is the product of an extensive research and development effort by SDI. Our objective was to produce an economical solution for unit level sortation offering the flexibility of traditional cross belt and tilt tray technologies. SORTRAK G4 enables elevation changes to all levels of the Distribution Center, saving money and using all the space available.
SORTRAK G4 provides up to 18,720 trays per hour past a single point and can make left and right turns. Such layout configurations are made possible by the patent-pending chainless design. The drive mechanism is mounted at multiple points throughout the system, which enable almost any configuration imaginable.
• PC-based controls package
• Drive redundancy
• Standard Software Package
• 18,720 trays per hour
• Ability to incline and decline
• Electro-pneumatic tray actuation
• Detection of large items
• No long chain or belts are required
• Noise level below 75 DB which enable almost any configuration imaginable.
• Automatically sort products with bar codes and ones that are individually-packaged
• Automatically sort non bar-coded products
• Dramatically reduce labor cost associated with manual sortation
• Wide variety of machine configurations are available due to the elimination of the chain drive
• Machine can be used in multilevel applications–improving space utilization
• Low energy consumption reduces operating costs
• Conforms to European noise regulation standards
• Economic Design results in fast ROI
SDI is an innovative provider of systems and solutions to the retail, wholesale, fulfillment and e-commerce industries for all aspects of distribution center material handling.
As both consultants and systems integrators, the company provides clients with a total logistics solution package which includes material handling consulting, as well as design, engineering, fabrication, installation and integration services.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.