SDI’s Put to Wall (PTW) software and Light application is designed for optimizing order processing for Omni-Channel distribution fulfillment centers. The PTW application is a highly productive, easy-to-use system that directs operators in the most efficiently accurate process available.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE PTW INCLUDE:
• Order fulfillment
• E-commerce order fulfillment
• Secondary batch sortation
• Order consolidation
THE PTW PROVIDES:
• Ease of use – operators are quickly trained
• Best-of-its-kind operational functionality
• Scalability – easily expandable lights and modules
• Configurable bin sizes
• Dashboards and screens to monitor processes
• Productivity and reporting
The SDI PTW application:
• Defines allocations by put zones
• Optimizes batch picking for efficiency
• Enhances high speed hands-free sortation of product to orders
• Illuminates displays on the Put side of the rack indicating where to place product
• Illuminates displays on the Pack side of the rack once the order is complete, indicating that the order is ready to be packed
• Allows for advanced order waving and batching technology
• Raises space efficiency
• Reduces travel times
• Integrates in two-way-communication to WMS systems
• Decreases labor costs by using operational best practices
• Increases accuracy
• Grows productivity ABOUT SDI
SDI is an innovative provider of systems and solutions to the retail, wholesale, fulfillment and e-commerce industries for all
aspects of distribution center material handling.
As both consultants and systems integrators, the company provides clients with a total logistics solution package which
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.