The Mark IV Tilt Tray Sorter is designed to handle fragile or large products at rates of up to 6,000 units per hour.
The design has similar characteristics to the highly successful SDI Bombay style unit sorter, but can sort products that are more difficult to sort on the Bombay sorter. Its applications cast a wide net over diverse needs.
The trays can be plastic, aluminum or steel depending on the application.
The tray holds a product captive on three sides, with each tray slightly angled while moving to the appropriate destination, these attributes prevent products from falling out of the trays.
The Mark IV is particularly good for handling shoes
and fragile items.
• Fashion accessories
• Full cases, general merchandise
• Books, mailers, (small packages/ envelopes)
• China glass
• Standard software package
• PC-based controls package
• Distributed IO modules
• 6,000 trays per hour
• Max product weight is 18 lbs.
• Tray actuation is pneumatic or electrical
• Detailed reporting
• Noise level below 75 DB
• 100% accuracy achievable
• Pouches can be sorted and resorted using sophisticated software algorithms
• Automatically sort individually-packaged products and products with bar codes
• Automatically sort products without bar codes
• Dramatically reduce labor costs associated with manual sortation & order assembly
• Machine can be used in multilevel applications—vastly improving space utilization
• Low energy consumption reduces operating costs
• Economic Design results in fast ROI
SDI is an innovative provider of systems and solutions to the retail, wholesale, fulfillment and e-commerce industries for all aspects of distribution center material handling.
As both consultants and systems integrators, the company provides clients with a total logistics solution package which includes material handling consulting, as well as design, engineering, fabrication, installation and integration services.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.