SDI’s GOH sorter system is the industry standard in high speed unit distribution of hanging garments. Its design can be configured for installation in multi-level or single-level operations with equal effectiveness.
Induction to the sorter is achieved manually or automatically by adding a mechanical device that synchronizes a screw conveyor with the hooks, which delivers the hangers to the hooks as they pass through the induction area. The induction process can also be integrated with an automatic trolley stripper.
The GOH Sorter has a variable speed controller, allowing the operations to optimize the travel speed of the garments, as well as the induction rate.
Induction rates are determined by two factors:
• Rope speed
• Hook center distance
• Garment on hanger
• Lingerie on hanger
• Any hanging product
• Standard software package
• Detailed reporting
• PC-based controls package
• Single and double-sided hooks
• 13,000 hooks per hour
• Actuation in electrical or pneumatic
• Automatic garment induction
• Steel core rope
• Noise level below 75 DB
• Delivery of store-ready product
• No product creasing
• Dramatically reduces manual labor cost associated with sortation
• Distributed IO allows simple troubleshooting
• Simple machine design results in easy maintenance
• Increased accuracy
• Decreased processing time, fast delivery to stores
SDI is an innovative provider of systems and solutions to the retail, wholesale, fulfillment and e-commerce industries for all aspects of distribution center material handling.
As both consultants and systems integrators, the company provides clients with a total logistics solution package which includes material handling consulting, as well as design, engineering, fabrication, installation and integration services.